8.17.2010

Welcome back to Sinus Infection Land....

Yep, Saturday morning it struck again. Sinus infection #1 for the fall season. Argh! I am so frustrated. I felt it come on last week, my energy crashed on Wednesday, I did not feel like working out after I got home and I was just so tired the rest of the week. Then Saturday, wham. Sore throat first thing in the AM, stayed on the couch all day to see if I could ward it off by resting. Sunday, started feeling worse, stayed on the couch all day again for more resting and pushed fluids all day. Monday, I actually went to work... I did! I had to, I had 11 hours worth of work to do, so I worked. Tuesday, today, I gave in. I stayed home from work. I do not want to get into this sickness pattern again that I have been in for the past few years. I just want to be healthy. So, off to the doctor, not until this evening... why is it that you can call the MD office right when they open, yet they cannot fit you in until the evening? Anyway, I am feeling too sick to rant. I just wanted to start off sinus infection season by letting the world know... sinus infection season has officially begun... I can't wait until Spring to arrive so I can be healthy again.

No comments: