12.23.2011

Battle of the Buldge is Lost... for now

I have been so busy being a mommy that Blogging has fallen to the wayside... along with my weight loss. It is the challenge of PCOS, weight gain that never leaves without very hard work. I continue to struggle with finding time to exercise... in other words I have not found any time to squeeze it in. In Colorado I always find it especially hard because of the weather which is hot hot hot in the summer and freezing in the winter... so outdoors exercise is just not for me here. It makes me miss my beloved Northern California weather!
Anyway, During September and October I attempted Weight Watchers Online. I was not very successful this time around unfortunately. I find it very difficult with my family to get it done. I constantly hear... "it is just this once" or "you need to loosen up and live a little." and then I cave in, eat whatever is sitting in front of me and then hate myself for it later. So, a new idea has come to my attention, so in an attempt to try something new, and maybe not go back on Metformin I will try it.
A few months ago my husband watched a documentary called "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead." It is, in short, about juice cleansing and how the body heals itself. After listening to him talk about it for a week or so I decided to watch it too. So, one day while home alone with baby, I watched it. I was inspired. What a great idea to attempt to cleanse your system with natural foods! So, we are now onto the newest kick... since my yeast cleanse and WW lasted a whopping 2 months with no results! If this does not work alone I will definitely be going back on Metformin for the sake of my health. But this time I have a partner in dieting... my hubby! Let's see if we can do it together this time, instead of me doing it alone. Maybe this will work, maybe it won't!

To find out more go to http://jointhereboot.com to read more about juice cleansing!
We plan to start after Christmas and I will try my very best to actually blog this time!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a lot of weight loss!

2 comments:

Rainbow Spork said...

I've heard about that docu, it's supposed to be very eye opening. My friend watched it and did the same thing, with the cleanse and everything. Her husband lost the most, but she was able to lose a couple pounds at least. Good luck!

RR said...

Didn't work for me... but then we didn't try very hard once we got started... weight and PCOS can be so frustrating... especially paired with being mommy!!