5.16.2010

Sinuses

Friday brought a trip to the ENT. I was actually pretty disappointed. It seems that I have to go have a CT scan on my sinuses before she can really tell me anything. She put a scope up my nose and said she could not see anything of note. When we asked what the possible treatment strategies would be I was told that if it is chronic sinusitis than they would want to put me on a month's worth of antibiotics. No thank you! I just did all of this work to get rid of the yeast in my body, I am not all that willing to go on antibiotics for a month! That would really kill off all of the good flora. So, I will continue to do research on my sinuses and see what happens.

Everything else continues to be on hold. I am not back to seeing the NP/acupuncturist yet, due to money. But once I continue my adventures I will be sure to blog more often.

My husband and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary this weekend. It was really wonderful. If you are ever in Denver be sure to stay at The Hotel Monaco, Eat at Snooze for breakfast, and take in a Rockie's game! It makes for a great stay-cation!

2 comments:

Rainbow Spork said...

I don't know how helpful this will be, but I thought maybe it'd be worth a read. I've heard some pretty amazing stuff about Apple Cider Vinegar, and one of my co-workers swears by the Neti Pot (he has severe allergies all the time.) Hope you find a workable solution!

RR said...

Thanks girl. I did a Neti for a long time and it worked for a few years, this year there is just something different that is making me sick more often. I did stop using the Neti, probably should start again. I'll check out the vinegar... the problem is the Candida diet doesn't allow vinegars!!