6.22.2010

I got an award!



Thank you Shae for this award! I am super excited!
So in order to participate I must do the following:

Name 10 Things you love

1) My Husband for all of his love and support and for putting up with me when I am
at my worst!
2) My Parents who have loved and supported me all of my life.
3) My friends, my true friends who listen and support me, whether they live near
or far.
4) Home - this includes all of my homes. I love the warm fuzzy feeling of knowing
you are home and safe.
5) My Nephews! Because they always remind me what is really important in life and
have taught me to be patient.
6) My work - not always my job, but I do love the work I do and that I help others
to improve their lives.
7) Horses - Although I don't get to ride much right now... it will always be my
love.
8) Traveling and New Places: Another thing I do not do enough of!
9) Sleep and Naps!!
10) Me - I know this sounds selfish and stupid but it has taken me a while to love myself for who I am and not always put myself down, so this deserves to be #10 on the list!

And now to pass this Award on to other bloggers that I love! Here are 10 Blogs that I love and enjoy and would like to give this award to!

Tai Chi With Me

Journeys of a Rainbow Spork

Got Love, Been Married, now where the hell's the baby carriage

Horse OT

Serendipitous

You are what you eat!

Pub Rants


PCOS... A True Story


Hippotherapy in Sudan

Front Range Hippotherapy

No comments: