7.07.2010

Metformin is making me ill!

I woke up again yesterday and today feeling pretty terrible. I am either doubled over in pain from cramps or nauseated beyond belief. I think the nausea is thanks to the Metformin. As my very smart husband pointed out, I did not ease back into the 2500 Mg dose... I jumped right back on it. So, I have a mad GI tract now. Just to top it off, I drove to the far away office today to fill in for another therapist who is on vacation and have been here since 9:00 am and have seen 1 client... it is 1:30 now and I have two clients who are supposed to come for the last two hours of the day. I am a little mad, just because I could be home being sick, watching movies, and cuddling with my nice warm heating pad. But instead I am sitting in the treatment room, writing my blog! What a waste of time...unpaid time.

I am very excited however. I am done with my "old jobs" in two weeks from tomorrow! Then I am off to sunny CA for a whole 5 days to meet up with my Northern CA girls and meet my new "niece"! I can't wait. I am in need of a vacation SO badly. Then when I return it is off to my new job. I can't wait to start working with the schools. It is a whole new learning opportunity, which I hope will be both educational and fun. Anyway, if you are reading this, thank you for sharing some of my unpaid time with me. I have really enjoyed it.... but I would still rather be home and asleep on the couch! :)

No comments: